Suicide Prevention for Non-Clinical Workers
Availability: 2 in stock
- DATE: Feb. 7 & 8, 2024 (2-day training)
- Time: 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Location: Virtual by Zoom
- Attendance for each day is required to receive 6 CEs. Must be present and on-screen for this interactive training.
- IC & RC Four Domains Awarded: Advocacy-2.25, Ethics-2.25, M&E-.75, R&W-.75
- Download full flyer here: Suicide Prevention for Non-Clinicians and Peers
- See below for more detailed information.
Superior Quality Education for Top Performers! Learn from a trusted name in peer education!
Training Recognized By:
- NAADAC Approved Provider – (click to learn more)
- Connecticut Certification Board
- Colorado Providers Association
- Accepted in Illinois
- Florida Certification Board
- Maryland Certification Board
- New Hampshire (CRSW)
- NCPRSS Credential
Download full flyer here: Suicide Prevention for Non-Clinicians and Peers
Course Description: This is a suicide prevention for peer support workers, recovery coaches, case managers, behavioral technicians, peer supervisors or community members who have a desire to learn how to prevent suicide. The clinicans role is different from all other public health workers, this class will help you identify the differences. You will receive 6 CEs.
- Gain an Understanding of Suicide & Mental Illness
- Review Important Statistics
- Learn Warning Signs & Risk Factors
- Understand Recovery Coaching & Suicide Prevention
- Learn Crisis Protocol
- Learn Postvention
- Upon submission of this payment, you will receive a receipt with further enrollment instructions. Your registration is not complete until you finish the next steps listed in the receipt.
- All training will be conducted via Zoom.
- You will receive a manual and the Zoom login information 1 week prior to the training start date. Be sure to put your mailing address in the fields provided. If your address changes between now and the date of mailing, please notify us to ensure you receive your manual. Additional charges may result if not notified.
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre-approval for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Iowa.