Peer Supervision-Building a Strong Workforce
Availability: 9 in stock
- DATE: November 28, 2023
- Time: 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Location: Virtual by Zoom
- Attendance for each day is required to receive 6 CEs. Must be present and on-screen for this interactive training.
- IC & RC Four Domains Awarded: TBA
- Download the full flyer here: Peer Supervision-Training
- See below for more detailed information.
Superior Quality Peer Education for Top Performers!
Training Recognized By:
- NAADAC Approved Provider
- Meets NH CRSW Requirements & Requirements for NH LADC/MLADC
- Connecticut Certification Board
- Colorado Providers Association
- Florida Certification Board
This course is also accepted in Illinois for initial certification. We meet the criteria for the National Certified Peer Recovery Support Specialist (NCPRSS) credential. Please see this page to confirm.
Download the full flyer here: Peer Supervision-Training
Aligns with the IC & RC Four Domains:
- Advocacy – TBA
- Ethics – TBA
- Mentoring & Education -TBA
- Wellness & Recovery – TBA
Peer Supervision Course for Peer Supervisors Online-virtual
Course Description: This training will address what ethics are and their role in peer recovery support. This training will explore the importance of boundaries and boundary management extensively and the need for continuous monitoring of boundaries. The training will explore adverse outcomes as a result of poor ethical guidelines and boundary management. Additionally, this training will discuss HIPPA and 42CFR part two regarding confidentiality.
- Learn what ethics are and why they’re important
- Learn the differences and similarities around a Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Identify and discuss potential boundary issues and boundary management in recovery coaching and peer support roles
- Understand confidentiality in peer support roles; HIPAA and 42CFR part 2
- Upon submission of this payment, you will receive a receipt with further enrollment instructions. Your registration is not complete until you finish the next steps listed in the receipt.
- All training will be conducted via Zoom.
- You will receive a manual and the Zoom login information 1 week prior to the training start date. Be sure to put your mailing address in the fields provided. If your address changes between now and the date of mailing, please notify us to ensure you receive your manual. Additional charges may result if not notified.
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre-approval for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Iowa.