Motivational Interviewing Basics
Availability: 8 in stock
- DATE: December 5, 12, 19, 2024 (3 – 1/2 day training)
- Time: 12:30 PM to 4:15 PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Location: Virtual by Zoom
- Attendance for each day is required to receive 10 CEs. Must be present and on-screen for this interactive training.
- Download a full flyer here: Motivational interviewing basics
- IC & RC Four Domains Awarded
- See below for more detailed information.
Superior, quality peer education for top performers!
Choices – a trusted education provider!
This training is recognized by:
- Colorado Certification Board
- Connecticut Certification Board
- Florida Certification Board
- Maryland Certification Board
- Maine Certification Board
- Massachusetts Board
- New Hampshire
- NAADAC Approved Provider – Click to learn more
Download a full flyer here: Motivational interviewing basics
Motivational Interviewing Virtual Live 10 hour Course
Course Description: Motivational interviewing is evidence-based and is integral in counseling to initiate movement toward behavior change. Peer recovery support workers and peer coaches utilize motivational interviewing and conversation in alignment with their role of reducing power differentials. Our course offers foundational learning to implement these powerful skills.
- Learn the spirit of motivational conversation.
- Implement concepts of active listening.
- Identify ambivalence.
- Learn the fundamentals of Open-Ended Questions, Affirmations, Reflective Listening, and Summarizing (OARS).
- This training course will take place over two sessions and is a total of 10 CEs.
- Space is limited to 16 seats. Register today.
- This course is valued at $200. The promotional cost is $97.
- Upon submission of this payment, you will receive a receipt with further enrollment instructions. Your registration is not complete until you finish the next steps listed in the receipt.
- All training will be conducted via Zoom.
- You will receive a manual and the Zoom login information 1 week prior to the training start date. Be sure to put your mailing address in the fields provided. If your address changes between now and the date of mailing, please notify us to ensure you receive your manual. Additional charges may result if not notified.
- ***Cancellations must be received within two weeks of the start date to be rescheduled or refunded. All refunds are subject to a processing fee. No exceptions.
NAADAC Approved Provider provides pre-approval for initial certification in AL, AK, AZ, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, MD, MI, MS, NC, NE, NH, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, TN, VT, WV
Pre-approval for continuing education in AL, AK, AZ, AR, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NC, ND, NM, NY, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VT, VA, WA, WI, WV, WY, and Iowa.